MUSIC TECHPITCH 4.5 In partnership with Clintons and EY 8 April 2014, London
We have now confirmed the 8 startups pitching at Music TechPitch 4.5 in April.
The next Music TechPitch 4.5 event takes place in London on 8 April 2014 and is held in partnership with Clintons, the law firm, and EY, the professional services firm. We are also proud to be supported by our media partners MediaTainment Finance, Music Business School, Rockol and StrategyEye.
Music TechPitch 4.5 is a platform to enable startups specifically within the music-tech industry from all across Europe to showcase their business proposition to a relevant wider audience, including VCs, music industry professionals and experts, journalists, as well as other aspiring and successful music and tech entrepreneurs. This pitching event is a unique opportunity to build more awareness, receive productive feedback from an expert panel, and network with key music-tech industry players.
The evening will feature an introduction by a key industry-player and a maker demo, followed by the selected music-tech startups presenting their business ideas and revenue models during a 3-minute pitch followed by a Q&A by the panel of expert judges. A winner will be scored by the judges, and there will be a general vote to pick the audience favourite.
- ALV Royalty Software – a cloud service performing royalty statement calculation and centralising metadata management
- Blitzr – reunites all the music media, data and services in a single user-friendly interface
- Capsule.fm – audio-streaming notifications, stories and music to mobile and wearable devices
- Exaget – delivers targetable, measurable and interactive audio ads to drive revenue for radio and music broadcasters
- MeetandJam – a social network for musicians and a booking/calendar system for rehearsal and recording studios
- Metable – a metadata and asset management platform, providing tools for labels, publishers and managers
- Music Gateway – a music industry platform streamlining the way users get connected and conduct business on a global scale
- Nagual Sounds – an interactive musical instrument, which tracks the movement via 3D camera and translates the data of the movement into music
- Bruce Elliott-Smith, Business Development Director at Venture Capital Platform, CEO at ArchangelUK, Grammy-winning song-writer for amongst others Kylie Minogue
- Tom Frederikse, Partner, Clintons
- Julia Hawkins, Digital Strategy Manager, Universal Music UK
- Phil Hope, Managing Director, Cutting Edge Group
- Steve Lewis, Steve Lewis Services, previously founder of Stage Three Music
- Francois Planquette, Music Product Manager, Orange Group
- Justin Prichard, Director – TMT Lead Advisory, Ernst & Young
Chaired by Ashley Elsdon, Palmsounds