AC-7 Core Solo arrives at a special price of $0.99 at launch. Here are the details:
AC-7 Core Solo is the perfect hand-held wireless remote controller for your DAW based music recording system. It was expressly designed to be used comfortably with one hand, so there’s no need to put down your guitar/mic/drink while setting up the next take.
It has been tested and optimised for use with Apple’s Logic Pro X, but most of its functions will work equally well with any DAW which supports the MCU protocol. These include Reaper, Cubase, Digital Performer, Adobe Audition and many more.
(Avid’s ProTools is NOT supported in this release. We’re working on a separate dedicated ProTools controller app, which should be available soon)
How to set up on a Mac:
- Make sure the computer is connected to the same wifi network, then navigate to Finder -> Go -> Utilities -> and open “Audio MIDI Setup”
- Double click the Network icon in the MIDI window, then add a new session in “My Sessions” and enable it by clicking the checkbox.
- Make sure “Anyone” is selected in the “Who can connect to me” section, then open the AC-7 Core Solo app on your device.
- Your iOS device’s name will now appear in the Directory area, so click the name then click the “Connect” button.
- Now simply open Logic Pro X, and the AC-7 Core Solo will be automatically detected and configured.
The app is priced at $0.99 at launch.