— steph ohara (@soh_la) March 15, 2014
I always like to hear stuff like that. Keeps me guessing and looking forward to new things.
bip on the app store:
MidiBlob is a performance oriented multi touch controller for your Blofeld synthesizer.
By a set of very intuitive interaction you can modify and control your synth sound to a depth that cannot be reached with traditional controllers. Graphical feedback keep you in touch with what you are doing and where you are in your sound space.
MidiBlob works with any Core MIDI compatible interface or with a network based Core MIDI connection, and it is an iPad application. It runs on iOs 6.x and 7.x.
The app is priced at $6.99.
Here’s what’s new with guitarism – pocket guitar:
- More responsive sliders for effect settings
- Support for Audiobus 2.0 state saving feature!
AC-7 Core Solo arrives at a special price of $0.99 at launch. Here are the details:
AC-7 Core Solo is the perfect hand-held wireless remote controller for your DAW based music recording system. It was expressly designed to be used comfortably with one hand, so there’s no need to put down your guitar/mic/drink while setting up the next take.
It has been tested and optimised for use with Apple’s Logic Pro X, but most of its functions will work equally well with any DAW which supports the MCU protocol. These include Reaper, Cubase, Digital Performer, Adobe Audition and many more.
(Avid’s ProTools is NOT supported in this release. We’re working on a separate dedicated ProTools controller app, which should be available soon)
How to set up on a Mac:
- Make sure the computer is connected to the same wifi network, then navigate to Finder -> Go -> Utilities -> and open “Audio MIDI Setup”
- Double click the Network icon in the MIDI window, then add a new session in “My Sessions” and enable it by clicking the checkbox.
- Make sure “Anyone” is selected in the “Who can connect to me” section, then open the AC-7 Core Solo app on your device.
- Your iOS device’s name will now appear in the Directory area, so click the name then click the “Connect” button.
- Now simply open Logic Pro X, and the AC-7 Core Solo will be automatically detected and configured.
The app is priced at $0.99 at launch.
We’re all waiting for Audiobus 2, so it’s good to know that Stereo Designer is already prepared for the update and will include state saving from day 1 !!!
Here’s what’s new with Stereo Designer:
- Audiobus 2 state saving!
- Save effect parameters inside Audiobus 2, allowing you to save, recall, and share custom Stereo Designer settings using new Audiobus 2 presets.
- Create awesome effects by combining with our other FX apps Echo Pad and Swoopster, which also support state saving in Audiobus 2.
- *State Saving requires Audiobus 2.0 app. Visit http://audiob.us/two)
iFretless Sax has added Inter App Audio in their latest version as well as doing the usual fixing and bug squashing at the same time.