Also it seems that Harry McCracken would too in this piece on time about SXSW. It’s only short, but it’s good to see that Artiphon are getting lots of the right kind of attention. I think that’s good for mobile music making as a whole.
So expect loads of pictures, perhaps some video (probably in a few days) and hopefully some big surprises. Who knows. I’ll tell you whatever I can as soon as I can. It’ll be fun anyway!
This looks like a brilliant update for the already brilliant Thumbjam. Load to look forward to here then:
- Audiobus 2 support, including preset load/save
- IAA client support
- Now supports up to 4 screen splits, and up to 8 simultaneously loaded instruments
- Velocity layering support (new instruments that actually have velocity layers to follow)
- Now allows pitch tracking mode in background
- Fixed instrument editing loop xfade issue
- Fixed continuum mode in landscape orientation
- Fixed issue with VoiceOver and menus
- Fixed longstanding attack envelope consistency issue
ThumbJam on the app store:
“Testing out the “performance page” of upcoming Lemur template for control, modulation and randomization of iVCS3.”
iVCS3 on the app store:
Lemur on the app store: