Keeping with the last couple of weeks I’m going to do this day by day again. I hope you like it and it makes sense. As ever, if you have any suggestions please let me know.
Anyway, here are the highlights as I see them.
- Flying Haggis arrives to put some fun into guitar playing (video here)
- Alchemy Synth mobile updates with Icelandic goodness and more
- I explain how to get zero input stuff going as lots of people asked after posting this track, and yes, I will get a video done of how to do it as soon as I can
- We have Mosaik to look forward to, it looks pretty amazing
- Happy birthday good wishes went out to Sonoma as they turned 11
- Amplifind gets on the bus
- Mogees are funded now, still time to get in on their kickstarter though (you can find their TV slot too here)
- Music Tech Pitch 4.5 is on the 8th and it would be great to see you there
- Plenty of time to enter the littleBits contest and win some great kit with Korg
- Interesting insight into how Korg do things
- Stria, iDensity, and iPulsaret all go on sale (it’s got another week and a half to go)
- iVCS3 arrives for your iPad
- 76 Synthesizer gets on the bus
- Nanoloop for Android gets an update and hopefully the iOS version won’t be far behind
- ADelay2 also adds effect ability for Audiobus
- Miki gives us his latest installment on how to use Yamaha’s MMS. Worth a look
- A bit of a look at what a new Teenage Engineering product would look (it’s not real before you get too excited)
- A little teaser for something new coming from Wooji
- My App of the week was Audio Mastering, and here’s why …
- More good things coming to Caustic according to Musical Android.
So, perhaps not quite as busy a week as before, but Musikmesse is almost on us, so I expect we’ll see a lot of new things coming up from there, and this year I’ll be there in person!
See you tomorrow for more mobile music news.