So, another week brings loads of cool stuff for the mobile music world. Here are the highlights day by day again as no one seemed to have strong feelings against this format.
- Apple buy Testflight, or at least the company that owns the product anyway.
- Groovemaker 2 goes universal
- Audio Mastering 2 brings us a multiband / single band compressor and more in the latest update
- TrakAx posts an interesting piece on Android fragmentation
- Mogees brings an interesting campaign to kickstarter showing how to use anything to make music
- I’d like to know if you’re going to be at Musikmesse, because if you are we should meet up
- Gestrument brings a new site with lots of info and video, and the new version of the app has a ‘featured presets’ section too
- If you live in Ann Arbor you can borrow an OP-1 from your local library, and everyone else in the world wishes that their libraries were as cool
- We get some more info on the Sliver app coming soon, plus a new demo track and video too
- VirSyn brings their new iPad Synth microTERA to the app store (demo video here), (waveshapping video here)
- And then DrumPerfect arrives too bringing human drumming to your iPad
- The Sliver site goes live
- App Sound are going to make some presets for Stroke Machine
- New warp shapes inbound for SECTOR
- BeepBoop arrives for some dirty noise synth fun
- rrarrow arrives to let you make some experimental modular effects (video here)
- Korg Gadget is still on sale until the 31st of March
- iMIDIPatchBay for iPhone is on the way
- RealBeat gets on the bus in the first update for a long time (start video here, and audiobus video here)
- Interesting site, ‘conserve the sound‘ is worth a look at (listen?)
- Ototo has about 3 hours left at the time of writing (kickstarter campaign)
- Musyc Pro gets some nice new features
- Gadget 1.0.2 gets on the bus
- iVCS3 appears to still be on the way from this video
- My favourite comment of the week is worth a read for a smile, but don’t blame me if you get hooked
- Symphonix evolution continues to get better and better
- Ara modular phone isn’t going away even though I know that it isn’t a popular topic here
- Here’s my app of the week.
- Whilst there wasn’t much news I did post my zero input experiment, and yes, for everyone who asked for details on how it was done I will post these soon
So, a pretty packed week for new apps and important updates. I’m sure there’ll be more next week. See you then and enjoy what’s left of your weekend.