A nice update as previously described, but there’s a problem with iOS6 apparently. I’m sure they’ll fix it soon. In the meantime here’s what’s in 7.1:
A new time-stretching engine, rewritten from scratch.
- Higher audio quality.
- No more pitch bend artifacts.
Pitch shifting for harmonic mixing.
- Change pitch from -12 to +12 notes.
- Replaces the keylock switch. Double-tap to toggle keylock.
- Controllable with MIDI pitch fader too, while holding SHIFT.
Super nice scratch sound
- And even lower latency, the best in mobile DJing.
We still care about old devices
- Performance is better on ALL iOS devices from the iPhone 3GS.
- Pitch shifting is available from the first iPad, with same audio quality.
- Stability is top priority.
- Yes, the Deezer bug is fixed too.