So another week goes by and more and more happens and the mobile world gets more and more interesting. Here’s what I see as the highlights in case you missed any of it.
- touchAble bring a new ‘mini’ version of their app for the iPhone / iPod (video here)
- Stereo Designer for iPad arrives, with videos on manipulating the stereo image, and a walkthrough tutorial.
- Toc and Roll is a DAW for children
- Curtis and a number of other Strange Agency apps get little updates and we hope for more
- Looptical 1.1 goes universal
- MultitrackStudio adds a soundFont player
- OP-1 Cookbook on iBooks
- OP-1 and Reactable – MIDI Control, Live input, Midi and audio input.
- Yamaha MMS pt5 from Miki, well worth a look if you’re interested in the Yamaha MMS (and more to come as well)
- Watch SoundWand in action, it looks totally awesome
- DrumJam bedlam demo
- iRing controller.
- Tabletop video of cueboard
- How to use Effectrix on various setups
- State Saving in Audiobus 2 looks amazing!
- VOSIS walkthrough is very useful indeed
Things to do:
- Don’t forget that the Korg app sale finishes on the 23rd
Things to look forward to:
- SECTOR is coming, a new app from Kymatica (some audio here), a little more info from MoMuPro here, and an intro video too
- a new feature is coming to bip.
- DJ Player 7.1 submitted
- Stria update on the way
- BIAS for iPhone is coming on the 20th
- SeekBeats for iPad and MIDI Sync has been submitted!
- Sliver is coming from the developer of Glitchbreaks and looks and sounds amazing
- RealBeat 2.1 is coming with Audiobus
So I’ll see you tomorrow for more mobile music news. Enjoy what’s left of your weekend.