From the makers of the original touchAble, comes touchAble Mini …
With a Special Introductory Price of $9.99 at launch … Here’s the detail:
touchAble is THE controller app for Ableton Live. Countless artists around the globe – from bedroom producers to award winning artists – use it on stage, in their studio or while on the road.
touchAble Mini offers no-compromise-control of Ableton Live from your iPhone or iPod. The scaled down interface packs most of the features of the touchAble iPad version into a very ergonomic layout, especially designed for iPhone and iPod.
You can use touchAble with as many iPhones, iPods and iPads as you want.
Each module offers full feedback from Live, making sure you always know what you are tweaking.
The Modules include:
- Launch Clips and Scenes, Solo and arm tracks.
- Fold/unfold group tracks.
- Access to any position in the set with the Overview feature.
- Live 9 Users can use this module to manage their Live Set – Create or delete Tracks, Scenes, Clips and even stop buttons – without ever touching your Computer.
Edit MIDI Clips with the MIDI Editor.
- Drum Mode makes it easy to lay down a drum loop.
- Chord Mode allows for precise note placements and lengths – in any scale you want.
- touchAble’s Mixer lets you adjust Volumes, Sends and Pans.
- Access the Crossfader and change A/B assignments.
- Accurate dB readings and level meters allow you to take your eyes off the computer – and only focus on your mix.
- The intuitive snap mode and multiple controls per track make it the perfect tool for live performances as well as studio-use.
- Access Live Devices, VSTs or AUs.
- Intelligent Controls adapt to the type of control used in Live.
- For some Live devices, a native template mimics the device in Live – providing an interface that will make you feel right at home.
- Snap and Combo mode allow for quick control changes in Live situations.
Keys & Pads
Keyboard and Drum Pad include several performance features :switch the Scale, enable note-repeat or aftertouch or change the current octave & velocity.
the XY Pad lets you assign and control up to 12 parameters at once.
Gravity Parameters on each of the dots let you create natural and interesting effects.
Take Snapshots and restore them in an instant – or morph between them.
Exclusively available for Live 9 users, the Browser lets you access Lives Library, including all of Live’s Devices & Instruments, your Samples, Drums & Sounds.
Drag and Drop Devices on a track – or drop Samples on one of the DrumPads.
touchAble Mini is compatible with Live 8 & 9 – Intro, Standard and Suite – and runs on any iPhone/iPod running IOS 5 minimum.
The Server Software requires OSX 10.5 and above or Windows XP and above.
Download the Server Software from http://www.touch-able.com and follow the installation process.
•Studio session: Use your domestic router network and connect your iPhone/iPod to it.
•Stage performance: Create an Ad-Hoc network and connect your iPhone/iPod to it.
•Run the touchAble Server and Ableton Live.
•Launch touchAble on your iPad and tap the Server to connect.
•Within a few seconds your set will be touchAble.