The round up from the last week arrives as usual. There was plenty of stuff you might have missed, so check out the highlights and I’ll see you next week for another bout of mobile music news.
- In a really surprising move, Pacemaker brings a new DJ app to the iPad.
- Waveboard basic is a free version of the app with the same name
- Cyanide Ribbon Synth arrives, is free, but ad supported, so you’ve been warned
- Effectrix arrives from Sugar Bytes, but perhaps isn’t ready for prime time from what some early adopters are saying
- iPulsaret gets a massive update, well worth checking out if you don’t have it
- Waveboard 1.4 arrives and is very welcome indeed
- VOSIS is now on the bus
- Audulus 2.6 brings 3 new nodes to the excellent modular synth. There’s a video also which shows the iPhone version of the app in progress
- Electrify NXT fixes loads of bugs but adds some new stuff too
- Fugue gets another update in quick succession
Music to be heard for sure …
- Doc Pop’s new album, and do check out the track ‘Lava’, which I can’t just get out of my head!
Interesting hardware stuff:
- Bastl trinity Drum 1.1 gets shown off
- Audeonic announce their MidiBus library
Things to do:
- Check out Doc Pop’s kickstarter, it only has 3 days left to go
- Watch this awesome video of Sound Wand, and in fact, this one too.
Things we’re waiting for:
- Obviously Audiobus 2, but also ..
- VividTracker, which showed us a cool video this week.
- The new OP-1 DSynth in the latest firmware
- Z3TA+ from Cakewalk, which does look nice
- A new drum app called ‘Drum Perfect’, shown in this video which not everyone liked
- Bias for iPhone is still coming
- Something called ‘SECTOR’ coming from Kymatica, with a sound preview and one, two, and three screen shots