Effectrix is a professional multi-effect sequencer for the iPad.
The game-changing tool for creative and effective music production is now available on the App Store: scatter 14 intelligent effects across a sequencer matrix and create unheard-of sound patterns and cheeky loop collages.
A playful workflow, refined algorithms and carefully parameterised effects lead to outstanding results – fast! The effects, each exceeding conventional wisdom, cover a wide spectrum from classy standards to scandalising splatter sprees.
This iOS port faithfully recreates the desktop engine, today’s de-facto standard of finest audio manipulation.
- quickly create variations and mutations for productive sound design
- 20 fine audio samples installed
- 230 factory presets (100 global, ca. 9 per effect)
- 14 high-quality effects
- redesigned GUI for a smooth iOS workflow
- manipulate each individual effect with up to eight parameters
- two modulator tracks per effect
- Seamless iOS integration: full MIDI, IAA, Audiobus
- save your own presets & use them on your desktop version of Effectrix
You name it: Inter-App Audio, AudioBus, Full MIDI Support (Virtual, Network, Extern, Clock Sync), Audiocopy™ / Audiopaste™. Integrated Audio Player and Recorder (iTunes FileSharing, Music Library, Factory Loops).
The app is priced at $17.99.
I’m really looking forward to seeing what it is that they come up with in mk II.
“In the first episode of Peeps we’re going to meet Jens Rudberg at the Swedish sound sensation Teenage Engineering. He talks to Anastasia about how to run a successful business based on his own desire.”
With EVIL MACHINE, make awesome electronic music in no time regardless of the genre. With over a hundred sounds to choose from, a step sequencer to quickly build beats and a keyboard for basslines & melodies, real time composition has never been more fun.
Instrument Voices (Parts):
4 drum parts:
- Samples from machines such as 808,909 and other classics
4 synth parts
- The synth sounds range from crunching basslines (powered by Twisted electrons’ CRUD) to soaring leads and chords.
- 7 Master Effect Types : Delay, Crush, Stutter, Low Pass Filter, Band Pass Filter, High Pass Filter, Talking Modulator
- Channel effects include: Side chaining, filters, crushers, pitch tremolo
- Patterns : up to 64 steps maximum per part, You can also record all movements for each knob
32 preset patterns:
- Dubstep, Electro, House, 8Bit, Hihop, Hardcore, Drum n Bass, Trap
- 32 blank patterns
The app is priced at $7.99.
Looks very cool. Knowing his stuff I’ve no doubt that it will be too.
This one is a little less bike wheel like.