You can find it here on Wikipedia. Loads of good stuff in there.
Oops! I forgot to mention that DrumJam has also moved up to version 1.2. Here’s what’s new:
- Additional loops and instruments now available for In-App Purchase.
- BEDLAM chaotic pad instrument effects: randomized pitch, pan, glitch, and reverse as you play the pads.
- Inter-App-Audio support (IAA), for smooth integration into midi and audio DAW workflows.
- Added control for the loop beat count to alter the effective time signature (2 through 8 beats per loop).
- Added Drop Chance control that causes the auto-repeat to randomly drop hits when dragging on the pads.
- Additional user preset export options
- Master limiter effect added
- MIDI clock sync improvements
- Loop pitch is now adjustable (all loops together)
- Streamlined settings
- AudioCopy v2 support
- iOS7 optimizations
And don’t forget that the price is down from $7.99 to $3.99.