Moon Beam Synth/Sampler arrives for your iPad, and as I’m a sucker for all things retro I decided to post this one, especially as the developer has gone to the trouble of even putting stains on the keyboard!
Anyway, here’s the details …
Inspired in part by the Casio Sk-1’s lo-fi sonics/sampling and Sequential Circuit’s Pro-One synth, the Moon Beam also adds features only possible in the touch screen world: bend keys independantly!!! You can of coarse also bend all voices in sync using the touch pad. Also, for those of you Baroque sticklers… you can switch to Well-Tempored mode!
The Moon Beam Synth/Sampler gives you:
- Unique key independant pitch bending
- 2 sample/oscillator layers for each voice… or split them to top and bottom keyboards.
- Effects (Delay/Reverb,Filter,Tremelo,Vibrato,Vinyl Noise,Distortion)
- Easy sampling for each audio source
- Easy editing of audio sample start/loop points
- 4 octave keyboard + 2 pitch ribbons
- 1 assignable effects touch pad
The app is priced at $4.99.