Here’s what’s new with Midi Tool Box:
- Bug in SysEx messaging fixed.
- Now able to run in background while connected to a MIDI device.
Still unable to interact with Line6 MIDI Mobilizer 1, but you may be able to use Mobilizer 1 via MIDI Toolbox. An app that supports CoreMIDI and virtual ports is required.
- Apps confirmed working:
- Animoog, Organ+, NLog Synth Pro, ArcticKeys, SunrizerXS synth, Anaqphobia Mini, CrystalSynthXT, Sunrizer synth, Baseline, iVoxel, addictive synth, ThumbJam
- (compatibility not guaranteed)
Can the iPolysix make sound effects? asked a user…that question gave me the idea to include the iPolysix along with the Korg iMS-20 SFX series.
Check out from scratch the making of faucet drips along with a visual.
Having said that, I’m not entirely sure why I’d like to make that particular sound.
Here’s what’s new for Nanoloop on Android:
- Random function: Tap multiple times on parameter icons to randomise the pattern. Random range increases with each tap.
- When the screen goes to standby mode, nanoloop keeps playing.
- Improved loading of example projects in the help screen.
- “Export loop” exports multiple patterns if pattern loop is active.
Nanoloop for Android at the Play Store.
Click here for the original post from hypebot
Here’s what’s new with n-Track Studio Pro Multitrack Recorder:
- Improved support for USB audio devices with multiple outputs
- Support for using both an USB device and the iPad built-in audio output as • independents outputs.
- Which channels are enabled can be set in the Settings -> Outputs box
- Improved MIDI clock compatibility with apps that require a virtual MIDI output such as DM1
- Fixed rare crashes browsing Dropbox folders
- Fixed some sliders not working in Phaser effects properties box