Here’s what’s new with Midi Tool Box:
- Bug in SysEx messaging fixed.
- Now able to run in background while connected to a MIDI device.
Still unable to interact with Line6 MIDI Mobilizer 1, but you may be able to use Mobilizer 1 via MIDI Toolbox. An app that supports CoreMIDI and virtual ports is required.
- Apps confirmed working:
- Animoog, Organ+, NLog Synth Pro, ArcticKeys, SunrizerXS synth, Anaqphobia Mini, CrystalSynthXT, Sunrizer synth, Baseline, iVoxel, addictive synth, ThumbJam
- (compatibility not guaranteed)
Can the iPolysix make sound effects? asked a user…that question gave me the idea to include the iPolysix along with the Korg iMS-20 SFX series.
Check out from scratch the making of faucet drips along with a visual.
Having said that, I’m not entirely sure why I’d like to make that particular sound.
Here’s what’s new for Nanoloop on Android:
- Random function: Tap multiple times on parameter icons to randomise the pattern. Random range increases with each tap.
- When the screen goes to standby mode, nanoloop keeps playing.
- Improved loading of example projects in the help screen.
- “Export loop” exports multiple patterns if pattern loop is active.
Nanoloop for Android at the Play Store.
Yesterday SoundCloud launched a new messaging system but while it adds some communication options it’s not the collaborative move forward I imagined. In fact, my own initial confusion caused me to step back and consider how SoundCloud’s user interface connects to their bigger vision. It strikes me as being at an in-between place, which makes sense, but one that’s moving towards more superficial social sharing and away from collaboration. My limited take is that this move is part of a mainstreaming process that is going in the wrong direction. SoundCloud Introduces New Messaging System The news is that SoundCloud has…
Click here for the original post from hypebot