Well here’s another multitrack for your iPad, called MultitrackStudio for iPad. It seems to be quite feature rich, but note that there’s no audiobus or IAA or AudioCopy either.
Anyway, here’s the app’s description:
MultitrackStudio for iPad is an audio/MIDI multitrack recording app. It comes with many high quality audio effects including a guitar amp simulator.
Both audio and MIDI tracks can be edited. MIDI editing features include pianoroll, drum and score editors.
The straightforward user-interface has been designed with tape-based recording in mind. It’s easy to use yet powerful.
- Up to 16 audio/MIDI tracks, audio tracks can be mono or stereo.
- Editors: audio, pianoroll, drum, score, MIDI controllers, timesig/tempo and song.
- One effect return section.
- One master section.
- Three effect slots per mixer section (two for MIDI tracks).
- Effects: Automated Fader, Chorus, Compressor, DeEsser, Echo, EQ, Flanger, Guitar Amp, Master Limiter, Noise Gate, Phaser, Pseudo Stereo, Reverb, Saturator, Tremolo, Tuner and Vibrato.
- MIDI instruments: MultitrackStudio Instruments (General MIDI compatible) and one CoreMIDI output device.
- MIDI sources: onscreen keyboard (keyboard, drum and various string layouts) and one CoreMIDI input device.
- Audio sample rate: 44.1 or 48 kHz.
- Imports .wav, .aif, .mp3, .mid and various other audio file types.
- Exports .wav and .mid files
- Exports .zip file containing all files needed to open song in MultitrackStudio for Windows/OS X.
Note: MultitrackStudio for iPad does NOT support Bluetooth audio devices, AudioCopy, AudioBus or inter-app audio
The app is priced at $17.99