Here’s what’s new with SoundFont Pro:
SoundFont Pro has gone Multi-timbral with a bang. Here are the features of this major update:
- Multi-timbral, Multi-layered and Multi-zonal Arrangements
- SoundFont Pro now introduces the concept of arrangements, much like how you set up arrangements on an Arranger keyboard.
- You can divide your keyboard in up to 4 distinct zones using the flexible range control.
- Each zone can have up to two presets layered from any soundfont of your choosing. This means that overall, you can, if you so desire, select and play 8 presets from 8 different soundfonts simultaneously!
- Each zone can receive input from the same or a different MIDI channel.
- You can also set the Relative Volume and Dry/Wet ratio of each preset individually.
- For each preset, you can set the octave shift in the range of +-5 octaves.
- At any time, you can turn on a HUD display of the current arrangement and see the zone ranges, assigned presets, octave shifts and MIDI channels.
A Pro Quality Metronome & Count-in feature is included with the following features:
- Turn sound on or off
- Turn visual indicator on or off
- Tempo and Tap Tempo
- Multiple Time signatures including 2/4, 3/4, 4/4, 5/4, 6/8, 7/8, 9/8, 12/8
- Individual Sounds for Accent and Non-Accent Beats
- Volume controls for Accent and Non-Accent Beats
Modulator Grid Enhancements:
- Lock Unlock Position
- Double Tap to return to 0,0 position