Here’s what’s new with Jam Synth:
- GREATLY IMPROVED MIDI OUTPUT: sends noteoffs, string bends work correctly (be sure to enable MIDI pitch bend in settings)
- portamento knob to adjust glide time between notes
- oscillators have more volume output
- volume mute and MIDI switch added to toolbar and as Audiobus triggers
- ADSR attack bugfix
- New IAP Intelligent Harmonizer: This creates musically correct harmonies based on the key you are playing in. The harmonies can be altered by choosing a specific interval and one of the seven musical modes: Ionian, Dorian, Phrygian, Lydian, Mixolydian, Aeolian, and Locrian.
- New IAP Rotary Vibe: This recreates the swirling psychedelic sounds of the 1960’s by combining a thick 12-stage stereo phaser with a 3D rotary panning effect. Create anything from a slow stereo swirl to a futuristic synth organ with this.
- iOS 7 bugfixes