AmpKit+ brings new things to their app that just keeps on getting developed after more than 3 years on the app store. Here’s what’s new:
- Setlists deliver masterful control over your setups for playing live shows, practicing, or simply organizing groups of setups just the way you want them.
- You have total control of the order of setups within the Setlist.
- Each Setlist can include a mix of your personal setups and AmpKit presets.
- Extra-large navigation buttons enable fast switching between setups, even when playing live.
MIDI & AirTurn™ CONTROLLER SUPPORT
- Use MIDI and AirTurn-style devices to control AmpKit amps and pedals, as well as navigate setups and Setlists—perfect for live gigs but also great for jamming and practicing.
- Easily map an external control, such as a stomp switch or expression pedal, to any of over 350 AmpKit functions.
- Works with most iOS-compatible external controllers, including local, network, and Bluetooth MIDI devices, as well as Bluetooth foot controllers like the AirTurn.
AirTurn is a trademark of AirTurn, Inc.