Another great app in the AUFX series from Kymatica (Jonatan Liljedahl). Here are the details:
A versatile 4-band parametric stereo equalizer for everything between subtle frequency enhancements and agressive boosting/cutting or special resonator effects.
This app is part of the AUFX series, a collection of simple and powerful audio effect apps.
- High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
- Two parametric peak filters with gain, frequency and Q.
- Low-shelf filter with gain and frequency.
- High-shelf filter with gain and frequency.
- Displays the resulting frequency response graph in real-time.
- Process hardware input/output.
- Process other apps through Inter-App Audio or Audiobus (input/filter/output slots supported).
- Save, load and share user presets.
- Comes with several bundled presets.
- Fully MIDI controllable, including Virtual MIDI.
- Background Audio.
- Built-in lookahead limiter to prevent clipping.
- Record the result directly in app.
- Email recordings or export to AudioShare audio document manager app.
- Access user presets and recordings through iTunes File Sharing.
The app is priced at $3.99.
AmpKit+ brings new things to their app that just keeps on getting developed after more than 3 years on the app store. Here’s what’s new:
- Setlists deliver masterful control over your setups for playing live shows, practicing, or simply organizing groups of setups just the way you want them.
- You have total control of the order of setups within the Setlist.
- Each Setlist can include a mix of your personal setups and AmpKit presets.
- Extra-large navigation buttons enable fast switching between setups, even when playing live.
MIDI & AirTurn™ CONTROLLER SUPPORT
- Use MIDI and AirTurn-style devices to control AmpKit amps and pedals, as well as navigate setups and Setlists—perfect for live gigs but also great for jamming and practicing.
- Easily map an external control, such as a stomp switch or expression pedal, to any of over 350 AmpKit functions.
- Works with most iOS-compatible external controllers, including local, network, and Bluetooth MIDI devices, as well as Bluetooth foot controllers like the AirTurn.
AirTurn is a trademark of AirTurn, Inc.
Stroke Machine is a professional Drum and Groove Synthesizer and Sequencer for the iPad developed by Wolfram Franke.
Program your own rhythm and groove patterns and switch between them in a live performance. Mute or solo individual instruments, change parameters on the fly and record your performance as high-quality audio file for sharing or later editing on your computer.
The high-contrast user interface is perfectly suited for dim light situations on stage and assists in sound creation in the studio.
Stroke Machine’s powerful synthesizer engine features high-quality Oscillator, Filter, Overdrive and Effect models, extremely fast Envelopes and LFO, sample-exact Pattern Sequencer and a sophisticated Sample, Sound and Pattern library.
The deep sound creation possibilities include two oscillators with typical analog waveforms and sample playback, frequency and ring modulation and a separate white and pink noise generator with integrated multimode filter. All tone generators are summed into a transient generator, followed by another multimode filter and a drive module with several types, a sample rate and bit depth reduction stage, and a two-band equalizer with shelf and bell curves.
Freely assignable modulations with an easy-to-understand user interface offer maximum flexibility easily surpassing even expensive hardware synthesizers.
Each sound is mixed into one of four effect busses, each featuring a sum overdrive, a compressor, a modulation effect like chorus, flanger, phaser or sum filter, and a space effect like delay or clocked delay, or natural, plate or non-linear reverb.
- 12 drum and percussion sound parts
- 12 melodic sound parts
- number of voices only limited by CPU
- 4 multi-effect busses
- pattern with up to 8 bars and 16th resolution, bar nominator and denominator freely adjustable
- modulation sequencer for smooth or quantized automation of each continuous sound and bus parameter
- 128 patterns including all sounds in direct access
- track solo and mute
- sample import
- audio export of a pattern or the whole performance
- AudioBus support
- WIST support
- 2 oscillators with waveforms sine, triangle, sawtooth, pulse with pulse width modulation
- sine waveforms can be changed in slope, symmetry and saturation for additional overtones
- sample playback
- frequency modulation of each oscillator by white noise and oscillator 1 by oscillator 2
- ring modulation
- noise generator with white and pink noise, variable density and multimode filter
- transient generator with crack, rattle, spike, click and thump generators
- multimode filter with 6 dB low or high pass, 12 dB and 24 dB low, band or high pass and band stop
- drive stage with light, medium, hard, clip, tube and fuzz overdrive and tone control
- redux stage (decimator) with sample rate and bit reduction
- fully parametric two-band equalizer with shelf and band types
- glide generator with portamento and glissando for melodic sounds
- voice allocation poly, mono and 3 alternate groups
- 1 LFO with waveforms sine, triangle, pulse, positive pulse, sawtooth, 4 step ramp, 8 step ramp, sample & hold, random, rate synchronizable to clock
- 2 Envelopes with (ADSR) or without (2 decay stages with breakpoint) sustain and variable slope for each stage
- modulation sources LFO, envelope 1 and 2, velocity, note number, 4 random generators, pitch bend and modulation wheel
- any continuous parameter can be modulated
- voice mixed into one of four effect busses
Per effect bus:
- sum drive stage with various types and tone filter
- modulation effect with 2 to 6 stage chorus, 4 to 12 stage phaser or multimode filter
- space effect with stereo modulation delay, synchronizable to clock, natural, plate, or non-linear reverb
Minimum requirement: iOS 6.0
The app is priced at $14.99.