Tetra Sound Editor is a fully-featured Editor and Sound Development tool created specifically for Dave Smith Instruments Tetra synthesizer. It requires the DSI Tetra synthesizer.
Tetra Sound Editor provides the ultimate editing and sound development experience by displaying all Tetra Program parameters in a single, intuitive, graphical interface. The interface resembles the look and feel of the real synthesizer while streamlining your workflow and allowing you to view the complete details of any Program at a glance and to edit any parameter using your iPad. It allows you to see how the factory Programs are put together or to freely experiment to see what you can create.
Some of Tetra Sound Editor’s features include:
- Real time editing of all Tetra parameters
- Program Bank manager
- Load/Save of Program Banks
- Transmitting and receiving of Program Bank data
- Sequencer editor
- Resizable on-screen keyboard
- Direct USB/MIDI connection with Apple iPad Camera Adapter
- Wireless connection possible using MIDI network
- Magnified editing panels
This Tetra Sound Editor is an app for iPad only.
Dave Smith Instruments and Tetra/Tetr4 are trademarks of Dave Smith Instruments.
Soundtower is a trademark of Soundtower Inc.
The app is priced at $24.99.