Chordion is still on sale for just $0.99, and they deserve your money for this picture alone.
From the people who make DM1 and RockMate here’s the Pro version of Musyc.
Musyc is a fun and innovative music application where touch turns into music.
No use of piano keyboard or partitions, draw shapes and listen to your piece of music while viewing sounds bouncing on the screen.
Enjoy the 64 instruments (organized into 16 groups) exclusively created and produced at Fingerlab music studio as well as all the exciting and new physical and music tools provided in Musyc.
- Graphic design by Jonas Eriksson
- Retina Display
- Optimized for iPhone 5 and new iPad
- High quality sound engine
- Ultra-realistic physical engine
- Audio track mixer (level, pitch, length, pan, mute)
- 2 effect channels with 5 effects (Delay, Overdrive, Reverb, Dalek, Compressor)
- Physical sequencer
- Motion recorder
- Advanced physical objects (planet, black hole, modulator, …)
- Real-time audio recording
- High-quality or compressed exports (DropBox, SoundCloud, Mail, AudioCopy and iTunes)
- User sound kit with samples import
Coming soon in next update:
- Import & Export song project (DropBox, Mail, iTunes)
- Audio background support
- Wist synchronization
- Midi synchronization
- AudioBus support
Musyc Pro is priced at $4.99.