Every time I think that things are getting quiet I find I’m wrong, and this week was one of those weeks wasn’t it? Here are all the good things that happened …
- Monotone arrives, a Monotron like app for your iPhone (see a video of it here)
- CTRL arrived and you can hear my interview with Yuli, developer of this great app right here.
- Beatbox Looper arrives from the maker of Protein Der Klang
- Nanologue arrives from Steinberg and it’s free
- c3n Play arrives and is currently free
- CHAiOS synth for iPad is here
Significant app updates:
- AudioReverb updates with IAA and more
- triqtraq gets an awesome update with iOS7 support, WIST and more, plus their site gets an nice refresh too
- Junglator gets audiobus support
- SQRT gets audiobus support and more
- Phawuo gets virtual MIDI and more
- Cubasis gets IAA and more
- touchAble 2 arrives and is a complete re-write and has loads on new features
- Patchblocks has still got some time to go on their campaign, you can see a video of patchblocks in action here, and another here.
- Touch Board looks like it’s well on the way to hitting their 2nd stretch goal of £100,000 which is amazing
- Palette is a modular controller on kickstarter and looks pretty amazing
Things to watch out for
- There seem to be things going on with meeblip, like this picture,
- After a long break Jasuto 1.5 is on the way! There’s a video teaser here and the site has also been updated
So, lots to catch up on and I’m sure there’ll be lots of new things next week!