You can find them here. So exciting!
Beatbox Looper is a multi-track sampler especially designed for human beatboxers.
Record your rhythms, melodies and special effects as loops that stack as separate loops.
Each track has its own volume as well as an effect, in addition to a master effect and volume.
Don’t forget to use headphones to avoid recording the sound of the playing loops.
This application has been produced at the occasion of the show “Beatbox Story” by the music and theatre company “Les Daltoniens” with the support of the numerical arts service of the Féderation-Wallonie-Bruxelles.
Available for iPhone, iPod Touch & iPad
The app is free.
Here’s what’s new:
- Audiobus support
- new setup wizard in pro version with:
- variable grid size
- automatic sound file splitting for easy setup
So great to see that one of my all time favourite apps is still going strong. This is what’s coming in 1.5:
- Added support for Audiobus- Completely compatible with iOS 7
- Updated UI graphics
- Universal device and Retina support
- Zillions of bugs squashed
- A shinny new manual
- Added background audio support
- Much improved auto-wiring
- Multi-touch support for Scale node
- Low latency audio (256 samples)
- Sharing through Sound Cloud
- Dropbox syncing
- Additional new nodes: ADSR2, AP, Brick, Exp, Gain, Mix, Power, Tanh & ZeroX
- In-App purchases:
- Hi-Fidelity (Hi-Fi) Audio ($4.99)
- New Nodes: Chorus, Detuned, Dirty, Morph & Space ($0.99/each)