Vectorscope is the perfect tool to analyze your stereo material. Whether you are a producer, mixer, recording artist, or student, we believe that Vectorscope will soon become an indispensable tool for all your stereo audio needs!
Vectorscope accepts audio coming either from an external iOS-compatible audio device or from an Audiobus-compatible app. Choosing one mode or the other couldn’t be easier: When the app is connected to Audiobus, the audio will be routed automatically thru it, otherwise the chosen audio source will be external — that simple!
- Identifying issues in the stereo image
- Checking phase and stereo balance issues
- As a professional stereo metering with peak, RMS, peak hold, and max peak readings
- Calibrating preamp, compressor, EQ, and other external processors’ gains for optimal stereo recording, mixing, etc.
- And many more!
- DAW producers, mixers, recording artists, etc.
- As an educational tool for audio engineering students
- All kind of Audiobus addicts!
- Polar and Lissajous function plotting
- 2-Channel metering with peak, RMS, peak hold, and max peak readings
- Stereo balance meter
- Phase correlation meter
- Autoscale or manual scaling rates (1x up to 8x)
- Adjustable scope fading rate
- 5 color schemes
- Mute Output button
- External audio and Audiobus input
- Total parameter recall
- High resolution graphics optimized for Retina displays
The app is priced at $4.99.