A nice little update for SquareSynth. Here’s what’s new:
- 4-bit Triangle wave
- Virtual Midi Desintination
- Midi patch data persists between session
- User assignable sliders on main screen
- One Shot sampling in Recorder
- UI Overhalled, by Keff and I
- New Icons
- Bug fixes
The new version of Gestrument has landed and it has some great things. Here’s what’s new:
- Patterns: Sequence the rhythmic pattern of each instrument.
- Scale presets. Load one of many bundled scales, or create and save your own.
- Transpose in real-time between 6 configurable transpositions, either absolute or within scale.
- Allow individual instruments to ignore transposition.
- Skip scale mapping if minimum and maximum pitch is equal, suitable for drones and percussion.
- Pulse density slider scaling and inversion for each instrument.
- Remember visible slider on iPhone.
FIXES AND TWEAKS:
- Major improvement for scheduling notes on internal synth: now sample accurate.
- MIDI recording: Use a separate track per instrument.
- Better handling of out-of-range pitches.
- Improve pitch fluctuation.
- Fix occasional stuck note with extreme pitch ranges.
- Updated Audiobus SDK.
- Minor UI tweaks.
FINALLY IS OUT! For one mouth in exclusive on iTunes, GRAB IT NOW! https://itunes.apple.com/it/album/boards-of-rome/id685680736 Tracks List: 01 – Smoke Density 02 – Everything you need is an iPad 03 – Tape Memories 04 – In a beautiful city out of the world 05 – Importance of the bass 06 – Granular dream 07 – Music is physics
Can’t wait. Hope it won’t be too much longer now …