So I’m a bit late with mentioning this one, my apologies! Here’s the detail:
A powerful yet user-friendly FM synthesizer!
- Play music by playing shapes across the pad interface!
- No need for music theory – try it and you will see why!
- Comes with 20 high-quality free sounds!
- Morph pad allows you to morph your sounds while playing!
For the pros who want flexibility :
- 7 high quality FM algorithms to tinker with
- Access to every component in the algorithms
- 10 pristine effects consisting of Stereo Reverb, Delays, Pitch-shift Delays and more
- Supports Core-midi compatible keyboards like the Korg Nanokeys 2
- Works with Audiobus out of the box
iPad3 and above recommended for maximum joy playing.
TF7 Synth is free on the app store
Great news as Kickstarter opens up a bit further and creators in Australia and New Zealand who can launch projects from November the 13th.
This anonymous comment says that we are, but I can’t find anything to substantiate it either at the jasuto site, forum, or twitter feed. In fact, none of these seem to have had any action since last year.
So, anyone else want to tell me how they know about an update?
The latest version of Bucephalus has arrived. Here’s what’s new in 2.1:
- Recording functionality added
- AudioCopy/Paste added
- Audiobus interface fixed
- UI improvements
Echo Pad – Multi Effects Processor update brings some nice new things …
- Inter-app audio support on iOS 7! (use Echo Pad as an effect inside Auria and other compatible Inter-App Audio hosts)
- added “Import from AudioShare” for opening soundfiles directly from AudioShare into Scratch Looper 1
- added option for sharing presets via Open In (tap the preset you’d like to share, then long press for options to “Email” or “Open in…”)
- when Echo Pad becomes disconnected from Audiobus, it will now shut its audio engine down after 10 seconds of idle time in the background in order to save battery/CPU.