Symphonix Evolution is now compatible with iOS 7
IMPORTANT NOTE: PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU BACK UP ALL OF YOUR SYMPHONIX EVOLUTION FILES BEFORE YOU INSTALL THIS UPDATE!
Due to a change in the app’s internal file name for working with Audiobus on iOS 7, this version may require the previous version to be deleted from your device and then restored from Purchases using the App Store app before it can be installed. To avoid losing your work, please use iTunes to copy your files back to your computer before installing this update!
New Features in this update are:
- User Interface refresh for iOS 7. When running under iOS 7 the screens have a new “flat” look (the old look is still available when running under iOS 6)
- Added a new setting so that the Drum Percussion channel can be changed
- Added a new setting so that the mixer volume controls can be locked during playback so that a song cannot change the volume using MIDI messages.
- The Piano Roll now scrolls when a song is playing
- New Tempo Track function allows the user to select which track to use for tempo change events
- Tempo Changes can now be edited in the Piano Roll screen using the Controller lane
- It is now possible to connect two or more instances of Symphonix Evolution running on different iPads using the remote connection function
- Resolved an issue with Audiobus initialization on iOS 7
- Fixed crash when saving a file that was last loaded using Dropbox
- Fixed incorrect note values when selecting chord inversions
- The Undo function was not working for ties and slurs
- General stability enhancements