As you’d expect with a ‘lite’ version, this one has a few limitations.
Lite version of iTuttle, an Awesome Fat & Warm Subtractive Monophonic Synthesizer.
Fat by Design with its 9 oscillators section, all waveforms (but Sinus with oscillators) use generalized PWM (called “Ratio”), so you can tune/modulate the waveform of each oscillator / LFO.
Its huge modulations capabilities lets you create a very large sound styles.
The arpeggiator includes an 8 steps sequencer and lets you mute, change the gate duration, the groove and the velocity of each step. In addition, you can use the global Shuffle to humanize your arpeggios.
Specifications of Lite version :
- 9 Oscillators section organized on 3 Oscillator Modes (8 waveforms)
- White Noise
- Full Stereo path (from Oscillators Section to FX)
- 24dB/oct Filter (Low Pass, Band Pass & Hi Pass)
- 3 Envelopes
- 2 LFOs (11 waveforms with Generalized PWM, even with Sinus/Cosinus)
- 2 Modulation Slots (12 Sources and 67 Destinations !!!)
- Arpeggiator with Shuffle/Groove and Step Controls
- Stereo Delay with delay time modulation capability
iTuttle Lite is free