A new synth for your iPad arrives. Here’s what iTuttle is all about:
iTuttle is an Awesome Fat & Warm Subtractive Monophonic Synthesizer.
Fat by Design with its 9 oscillators section, all waveforms (but Sinus with oscillators) use generalized PWM (called “Ratio”), so you can tune/modulate the waveform of each oscillator / LFO.
Its huge modulations capabilities lets you create a very large sound styles.
The arpeggiator includes an 8 steps sequencer and lets you mute, change the gate duration, the groove and the velocity of each step. In addition, you can use the global Shuffle to humanize your arpeggios.
- 9 Oscillators section organized on 3 Oscillator Modes (8 waveforms)
- White Noise
- Full Stereo path (from Oscillators Section to FX)
- 24dB/oct Filter (Low Pass, Band Pass & Hi Pass)
- 3 Envelopes
- 2 LFOs (11 waveforms with Generalized PWM, even with Sinus/Cosinus)
- 2 X/Y Pads
- 8 Modulation Slots (20 Sources and 67 Destinations !!!)
- Arpeggiator with Shuffle/Groove and Step Controls
- Stereo Delay with delay time modulation capability
- Full MIDI implementation
- Background Audio
- Korg WIST support
- User Bank sharing with Mail/Safari
The app is priced at $9.99