When you first read the description of this app you might be a little taken aback by just how bold it is in it’s description. Here, take a look …
Studio 2 is light-years ahead of the competition and quite frankly, costs a fraction. Produce 96 tracks of HD music and vocals in Studio 2!
- 96 Tracks! YES, NINETY SIX TRACKS! Create as many tracks up to 96 as your iOS device will let you.
- (Use Audiobus Mic Input when AB app is open)
- (Switch AB’s frames to 512 if stuttering occurs)
- (Tap play to hear Audiobus audio on a record-enabled track)
- Record audio and midi tracks in each session
- Available reverb and delay effect sends for each track
- Unlimited Songs
- Beautiful Design
- Import Audio from YouTube Videos
- Tap Documents Button/New/YouTube and paste the link
- Import Audio from Your Music Library
- Documents/iPod Library
- Import audio from your iTunes-Synced Documents Folder
- Import audio from email
- Tap/hold audio attachment and select open-in Studio 2
- Record audio from thousands of online radio stations
- Set Online Radio as input and select a station
- Quantize midi tracks to keep notes in sync
- Tap Settings/Quantization
- Tap and hold metronome button to reveal metronome UI
- Tap and hold Input button to quickly reveal input plugin (BeatPad or Online Radio for example)
- 118 BeatPad Kits available for download
- Quick Punch Recording
- Tap Docs button/NewTrack/Midi then set BeatPad as the input to create BeatPad midi tracks
- Many features & updates to come!
So, after arriving yesterday, there’s already an update which is mainly fixes, but that promises more updates coming soon.
Studio 2 is priced at $9.99