After the success of their Theys and Turnado apps, Sugar Bytes brings WOW Filterbox to iOS. Here’s what to expect …
WOW2 is here! With a future-dripping user interface, 21 incredible filter types with the famous vowel mode. With distortions that cover your tracks with gas and put them on fire. Modulations that cause more trouble than your modular dark room. And finally that warm and juicy sound, that you were looking for.
- 21 Filter types like Lowpass, Bandpass, Highpass, Bandreject, Comb and much more. Low pass types up to 48 db, including flavors like SVF, Diode Ladder and Transistor Ladder.
- The filters and distortions have been designed for best harmonics without aliasing, for high definition audio quality.
- Three different analog modeling overdrives and four digital distortion functions are included. Use them pre or post the filter.
- Modulation is power. Power is sex. Create stunning trance gates with the step sequencer, do some giant wobbles with the wobble generator or let all the modulators interact with each other. The LFO offers many different wave forms, restart options and sync flavors.
Presets are just one click away. Randomize presets to inspire yourself.
Features at a Glance:
- XY-Pads to control 6 Parameters simultaneously
- Integrated Player (iTunes File Sharing, Music Library, Factory Loops)
- Integrated Recorder (div. Optionen: Start/Stop/Sync/Länge)
- Live Modus (Inputs & Outputs selectable)
- Audiobus Support (Sender & Filter)
- Audiocopy™ / Audiopaste™
- Full Midi Support (Virtual, Network, Extern)
- Midi Clock Sync
- Jack iOS Support
WOW Filterbox is priced at $14.99.