Here’s what’s new in 1.4.9:
- This update adds support for iOS 7, sharing presets via email and “Open In”, support for AudioCopyPaste 2.0 and more. *This update DOES NOT provide inter-app audio capabilities, that will be coming soon in the following update (v1.5).
- added “Open In” support for importing audio loops and Echo Pad presets. Export from the Main Looper directly to other apps. Echo Pad now also supports opening .wav and .aiff files from other apps directly into Scratch Looper 1.
- new AudioCopyPaste 2.0 support (iOS 6 & 7 only. iOS 5.1 users will use the general pasteboard as before)
- added option to share presets by email (select a preset, then long press and tap “Share”)
- added option to import Echo Pad presets from email using “Open In”
- added option to delete presets (swipe to delete)
- added “Wildcard” factory presets (these function the same as the randomize preset generators)
- updated Audiobus SDK
- updated Audioshare SDK
- current preset now displayed on main screen
- minor UI tweaks
- improved CPU performance with motion looper
- removed Input background lighting feature