Cubasis just gets better and better. Here’s what’s new with 1.6:
- New pristine audio engine with extended sample rates (44.1/48/96kHz) and bit rates (16/24-bit)*
- Real-time playback of arbitrary audio file formats (44.1/48/96kHz and 16/24/32 bit) independently of the project’s sample rate and bit depth.
- Up to 24 assignable physical audio outputs
- Assignable metronome output and pan
- MIDI Clock latency compensation slider
- Audio input gain adjustment option for audio interfaces and external microphones
- Register Cubasis at MySteinberg!
- And more! For the complete list of improvements and user reported problems solved please visit www.steinberg.net/cubasisforum
*iPad 4 recommended for 96kHz recording