ChordPolyPad is a chords player for Midi instruments, sequencers like Logic, Cubase, Live and all other Midi sequencers, or even virtual instruments installed on the same iPad. The chords can be played live from pads.
Although, ChordPolyPad is specially designed to operate in Midi, it has own internal sounds bank to use it independently.
- 16 chords pads
- 8 groups of 16 pads by preset (128 pads)
- Midi port and Midi channel assignable for each pad
- Customizable X/Y controller for each pad
- Velocity assignable for each chord note
- Strumming setup by pad
- Features copy and paste for pads and groups
- Draggable chords directly from library
- Searching for chords available in scales
- Random chords for instant inspiration
- Internal sound bank
- Receiving Midi notes and control from external devices
- Send Midi to a virtual port that can be used as Midi input by other Core Midi compatible applications managing multitasking on the same device
- Presets manager
- Presets shared with computer using iTunes 9.1 or later
Supported Midi connections:
- Midi Wifi Network (RTP Midi)
- Apple USB camera connection kit
- Any Core Midi compatible interface
- An iPhone or an iPad with iOS v5.0 or later
The app is priced at $8.99.