The next app in the AUFX series arrives and if it’s anything like as good as the AUFX:Space it’s going to be brilliant.
A highly tweakable stereo delay audio effect, suitable for everything from clean digital delays to filthy dub echoes and broken cassette tapes.
This app is part of the AUFX series, a collection of simple and powerful audio effect apps.
- High quality 32-bit DSP engine.
- A multitude of parameters to tweak to get a wide range of sounds.
- Tape simulation (noise and warble).
- Filters in the delay loop for typical dub sound.
- Stereo delay, stereo detune, ping-pong delay.
- Process hardware input/output.
- Process other apps through Audiobus (input/filter/output slots supported).
- Ready for the future inter-app audio standard.
- Save and load user presets.
- Comes with several bundled presets.
- Fully MIDI controllable, including Virtual MIDI.
- Background Audio.
- Built-in lookahead limiter to prevent clipping.
- Record the result directly in app.
- Email recordings or export to AudioShare audio document manager app.
- Access user presets and recordings through iTunes File Sharing.
The app is priced at $3.99.