I’m sure I’ve seen people using this on Instagram and it does look like it could be pretty cool for making your own cover art or anything else for that matter. I suppose the only drawback is that you might end up with your stuff looking like lots of other people’s, but for $0.99 it’s not a huge risk is it?
Tangent provides infinite opportunities to transform your photos into amazing works of art that can be shared and enjoyed, no matter what your level of artistry. It’s an incredibly easy way to elevate your iPhone photos into a new realm of creative expression.
Tangent’s unique features:
- 15 easy-to-use, fully customizable styles that professionally combine shapes, fills and blends for an amazing look
- 39 versatile shapes (11 out of the box)
- 43 background fills (11 out of the box)
- 350 stunning combinations of blends and colors
- Simple-to-use slider lets you adjust colors and opacity
- Completely scalable–rotate, zoom, drag and resize
- Unlimited combinations of shapes, fills, and blends that will completely transform any photo into a work of art
- Share your instantly on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram