DJ Player updates to 6.1. Here’s what’s new:
- Gate and filtered white noise effect. Free for new customers from April, small in-app purchase otherwise.
- DVS and custom background available for everybody.
- Tap (manual beatcounter) recalculates auto bpm.
- LPHP is softer.
- Deck lock disables taps on the track structure.
- Some subtle design changes (default background, font, etc.).
- Changes in custom background filename rule to support orientations.
- MIDI-mappable: beatgrid controls, beat LEDs, global FX controls, jump to the beginning, tap, track browser/main screen changing.
- Way faster MIDI mapping with full deck/fx page copy by channel number increment. For example: map deck A, then copy to B/C/D with increasing channel numbers. (Many controllers have no changes between decks, just a next higher channel).
- Big jog wheel performance fix for Numark Mixtrack Pro and N4. Please delete the old default mappings from iTunes File Sharing.
PLUG AND PLAY support for:
- Hercules DJ Control Air, DJ Control Air+, DJConsole RMX2, DJControl Instinct.
- Allen & Heath XONE:K2.
- Numark iDJ Pro and MixTrack Pro II.