The post at the developers blog has an audio example of the algorithm for this new FX app coming.
Jordan brings his new app to the store …
Wizdom Music announces EarWizard, created by Jordan Rudess and Felipe Peña. EarWizard trains your ear while improving your memory skills. Repeat back a sequence of chords which gets longer with each round of play. As you improve your skills, the visuals disappear and you will have to depend on your EAR! Start off in EASY mode with only a few chords on screen and with practice, you will ultimately reach the hardest level where you will have seven chords on screen and be playing against the clock!
Whether you are a novice or a trained musician, EarWizard will surely keep you entertained and challenged.
- Three levels – Easy, Normal and Hard
- Start with three chords in a key and go up to seven!
- Features fun Jordan videos playing each chord
- Five different diatonic modes-presented in three keys
- Endless Mode for continuos play in any level
- Speed control-Slow to Lightspeed
- Chart that allows you to hear and see the note spelling of all chords in the selected key
- Wizardly video rewards
- Game Center support
- Additional sounds and more videos
Vio is free for 48 hours! Grab it while you can!
DJ Player updates to 6.1. Here’s what’s new:
- Gate and filtered white noise effect. Free for new customers from April, small in-app purchase otherwise.
- DVS and custom background available for everybody.
- Tap (manual beatcounter) recalculates auto bpm.
- LPHP is softer.
- Deck lock disables taps on the track structure.
- Some subtle design changes (default background, font, etc.).
- Changes in custom background filename rule to support orientations.
- MIDI-mappable: beatgrid controls, beat LEDs, global FX controls, jump to the beginning, tap, track browser/main screen changing.
- Way faster MIDI mapping with full deck/fx page copy by channel number increment. For example: map deck A, then copy to B/C/D with increasing channel numbers. (Many controllers have no changes between decks, just a next higher channel).
- Big jog wheel performance fix for Numark Mixtrack Pro and N4. Please delete the old default mappings from iTunes File Sharing.
PLUG AND PLAY support for:
- Hercules DJ Control Air, DJ Control Air+, DJConsole RMX2, DJControl Instinct.
- Allen & Heath XONE:K2.
- Numark iDJ Pro and MixTrack Pro II.