Behold, The Rig! With a custom PC touch screen, USB controllers and Grooveboxes. Portable Battery Powered Live P/A Electronic Music ( See other videos for performance )
Intermorphic now brings a new free version of Noatikl to the Mac app store so you can try before you buy!
It’s Monday, is there anything that needs adding into the wait list? Let me know if there is, or just take a look and see what’s coming up.
And here’s what’s new:
- Completely redesigned and re-engineered, with an easier to use interface and a new app icon
- Full retina display support
- Create and edit guitar tabs
- Up to 45 staffs per project
- Multi-touch guitar and bass instruments
- Many more dynamics, articulations, and expressions
- Additional glyphs for entering chord symbols
- Continuous horizontal scrolling mode and adjustable page scale
- Improved project management. Lock a project to prevent changes or mark it as a favorite to keep it at the top of the bookshelf
- Control the volume level of each track in the Mixer menu
- Customizable track groupings
- New backward and forward buttons next to the play button to jump to the beginning or the end of the current project easily
- Toggle concert pitch on or off if there are transposing instruments
- Recording mode count-in options. Looped playback now also affects recording mode
- Built-in and customizable track templates
- Bass guitars are now in the ‘Guitars’ category
- Double accidentals and double and triple dots are accessible with an expandable pop-out menu on the main sidebar
- Important stability and performance fixes
Don’t forget that it’s also down in price from $14.99 to $4.99.