Including Conductr and others. Worth a look.
Here’s what’s new:
- New RD4 folder in the browser section for easy integration of RD4 – Groovebox loops into SPC scenes
- External SD card integration improved
- Fixes when switching between landscape and portrait mode (10 inch tablets only)
- GUI fixes for the portrait mode (10 inch tablets only)
- Crash in Steps mode fixed
- Performance enhancements
When I saw this at Discchord I knew I had to post the video too. Once you read the description you might understand why:
Abandoned Dance Party is my contribution to the compilation Bedroom Cassette Masters 1980-89 Volume Three. “Sounds like vintage electronica, looks like vintage electronica…”
A third compilation of synth & drum machine tracks (with the occasional vocal) most of which were recorded in bedrooms all over the world between 1980-89. All have been produced with the same DIY, lo-fi analogue spirit in mind. In my case this was produced in 2013, but attention was paid to give it a 1988 sound and feel. Music, programming and video done by me. Check out my contribution to BCM 2 – Travel Ban by Transit Authority.
Arpeggio (a new hardware synth) posts a few more details on the feature set they’re working on. Looking good …
- Create, play, and save arpeggios instantly with live arpeggio sequencer.
- Up, up-down, down, down-up, sequence, & random arpeggiator modes.
- Access and chain together up to 512 user created arpeggio patterns.
- Internal 2-oscillator virtual analog monosynth.
- Note division sequencer (1/16th, 1/8th, 1/4 notes etc ).
- USB, 1/4″ & 1/8′ audio out, MIDI in, MIDI out, CV trigger out.
- MIDI & CV clock sync for syncing to external drum machines (master or slave)
- Control external hardware and software synths. Add an arpeggiator to a synth that doesn’t have one!
- High quality internal speaker
- Perfect for bass and lead lines
- arpeggio takes batteries or power from an AC adapter. Make melodies anywhere!
Now go and like their facebook page.