Nord Beat version 2 includes the following features:
- Step sequencer expanded to support 6 tracks
- Added Flam, 32th and 32 triplet modifiers for individual steps
- New MIDI settings menu with flexible MIDI output routings
- Send and receive MIDI Clock Sync
- Added the option to save a Program Change together with a program
Because you would of course …
Micrologue looks awesome! Here’s what’s in the update:
- Micrologue virtual analog synthesizer incl. 50 factory presets
- 16 Allen Morgan Signature drum kits incl. 80 MIDI loops
- Open/close hi-hat problem solved
- Instrument track freeze for internal instruments
- Instrument rack to load and edit Cubasis’ instruments
- Modulation wheel support for Micrologue synth
Actually watching these has been a lot easier than I expected. Often these kind of DVDs can be very dry indeed and not much fun to watch, but even though the Rob Papen book / DVD set is very technical and does go down into a low level of detail it’s not boring in my opinion.
In fact I’ve found myself realising that there’s been quite a few things I’ve learnt from this package and even more things that have been worth going over again.
It’s a detailed package but I’ve been surprised by how much fun it is to use.