Let’s hope it isn’t too long to wait now.
I posted about Mira a lot yesterday, but I do think it’s a really exciting move from Cycling 74 and I hope it prompts a lot more innovation in joining up the desktop with touch and mobile device. Anyway, you can read the whole piece here.
You didn’t have to wait too long for this new Ableton controller to arrive. Here are the details:
Use your iPad to mix wirelessly in Ableton Live! Control Ableton Live and other music programs with MIDI over WiFi or USB. Launch Clips and Scenes, set levels and panning, make light shows!
- Clips – control clips in Ableton Live’s Session View
- Misc – control a variety of Live’s track settings
- d.rack and x-y – custom device control and configuration
- MIDI over Wireless Network (WiFi)
- USB MIDI adapter and iPad camera kit
- Most iPad MIDI interfaces/adapters
- AirPlay for Video Streaming
iTRIGGER is priced at $2.99.