Here’s the detail:
- New Metal Signature Pack – a collaboration with three metal masters – guitarists Jeff Loomis (Nevermore), Ola Englund (Six Feet Under, Feared) and Keith Merrow. Now you can rock Jeff, Ola and Keith’s six signature amp models and six signature guitar pedals right in JamUp—from ultra clean to trash metal; delay, chorus, four-band parametric EQ to distortion and overdrive! All are certified and carefully developed by both the artists and Positive Grid.
- New Bass Pack II: JamUp adds extra juice to fuel your bass engine with all-new historic bass amp models and effects. Includes four new legendary bass amp models and two highly sought-after bass pedals based on *Acoustic® 360, *Orange® AD-200, *Gallien-Krueger® 700RB II, *Fender® Super Bassman, *EBS® OctaBass and HPF Pro.
- New Pitch Shifter: JamUp adds a real-time pitch shifter/harmony effect (via in-app purchase), simply controlled by your expression pedal. Using StompBox or MIDI footswitch with expression pedal , you can turn your JamUp into a real whammy pedal.
- ToneSharing: JamUp offers world’s the first and only cloud based ToneSharing platform. The new redesigned interface (iPad 2 and newer device required) allows you to browse thousand of presets by simply looking at their effects chains and amp settings. With the power of our fast-growing JamUp tone community, now you can explore, like, comment, share and download over 5,000 artists and users presets.
- Live View: Assigning your custom amp setups and effects chains in JamUp is easy and immediate. And now, JamUp adds convenient and elegant “Live View” displays—a fully assignable control interface with an ultra-clear format that gigging guitarists will appreciate, turning JamUp into a truly live friendly multi-effect system.
- Increased Preset Slots: Store up to 128 presets for all your favorite sounds at the touch of a button!
All product names used in this page are trademarks of their respective owners, which are in no way associated or affiliated with Positive Grid. These trademarks of other manufacturers are used solely to identify the products of those manufacturers whose tones and sounds were studied during Positive Grid’s sound model development.