It looks like this was a huge amount of fun, and as I went to one of their workshops a few years ago I can tell you that it almost certainly was.
Wish I’d been there.
It isn’t bad news, it’s still on the way which is great, but it isn’t here as yet either. You can find out why at meeblip.com.
Worth a read on the Vinclaro blog.
Version 2.0 of the Breakout Box. Here are the changes:
- The MIDI Breakout Box is now a Universal App! Use the app on your iPhone as well as the iPad – great for ad-hoc or live performances!
- Reroute any MIDI input channel to any output! All input channels are now listened to and each input channel can route to one or more outputs, including routing of two input channels to the same output channel.
- Now works in Landscape more on the iPad in addition to Portrait, so it the app fits in better with most studio docking stations.
So get it now whilst the app is still cheap!
A long awaited update for Sample Lab. Here’s what’s new:
- Universal: now compatible with iPhone 4S & 5 as well as iPad
- Import samples from iPod/iTunes library.
- Aesthetic UI improvements