Musyc is a fun and innovative music application where touch turns into music.
No use of piano keyboard or partitions, draw shapes and listen to your piece of music while viewing sounds bouncing on the screen.
Discover the new music application by Fingerlab, winner of the Apple Design Award 2012 for DM1 – The Drum Machine.
Enjoy the 64 instruments (organized into 16 groups) exclusively created and produced at Fingerlab music studio as well as all the exciting and new physical and music tools provided in Musyc.
Musyc is free and its full version is available through in-app purchases.
WARNING: Musyc is not compatible with iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPod touch 3 and iPod touch 4.
- Graphic design by Jonas Eriksson
- Retina Display
- Optimized for iPhone 5 and new iPad
- High quality sound engine
- Ultra-realistic physical engine
- Audio track mixer (level, pitch, length, pan, mute)
- 2 effect channels with 5 effects (Delay, Overdrive, Reverb, Dalek, Compressor)
- Physical sequencer
- Motion recorder
- Advanced physical objects (planet, black hole, modulator, …)
- Real-time audio recording
- High-quality or compressed exports (DropBox, SoundCloud, Mail, AudioCopy and iTunes)
Coming soon in next updates:
- iPhone4 & iPodTouch optimization
- Import & Export song project (DropBox, Mail, iTunes)
- User sound kit with samples import
- Audio background support
- Wist synchronization
- Midi synchronization
- AudioBus support
Great to see that they’re already way above target!
Via iOS MARS.
A quick tour of the Guitarism iOS virtual acoustic guitar instrument and some audio examples of the app in action. Guitarism is an excellent – and pretty playable – little app, easy to learn and fun to ‘busk’ with. See the full review of the app at the Music App Blog www.musicappbog.com