Go grab it, it’s free!
I like the idea of this app, in fact I’m all for circuit bent stuff on iOS. Here’s what the app has to say for itself.
Transform your phone into a circuit bent Speak and Spell!
Play the kit’s pads and enjoy the glitchy sounds, or modify it to the max in real time with the multiple effects!
- 8 Pads, and an assignable ribbon controller.
- 3 Audio effects:
- Pitch Bend, Low Pass Filter, Bit Crusher.
- The effects can be assigned to Ribbon Controller and both axis of the device’s Accelerometer.
- Midi IN: trigger the sounds externally
- Midi OUT: control other synths with FDP’s pads!
The app is priced at $0.99.
Always good to see Molecule Synth in the wild.
From Circuit Bending Basics 2.
An anonymous commenter asked if I could show any examples of what the madPlayer sounded like. Well, be careful what you wish for, I might just do that!
I always like to know what’s coming up (to a degree anyway), so it’s good to hear about what’s planned for Audio Mastering Studio, all good stuff too!
Read it here.
“Toa Mata Band is back and for the first time they perform live!
In this video some various drum-synth and glockenspiel keys are played from each robot and I’m jam together them.The performance was recorded live in four takes in early May 2013, and after edited and mixed in studio.”