This update was already announced but it’s just arrived for iOS, so here’s what’s new:
- additional LFO module waveforms: sin2 (correct sine), saw, saw2;
- added ability to record into the selected Sampler slot;
- fixed bug with JACK MIDI input;
- fixed bug with the Sampler base note calculation;
- base note for the Vorbis Player is C5;
- new song (examples): april_song;
- JACK library has been updated.
MobMuPlat adds MIDI out in the latest release and now the app is on github too.
So, it’s the weekend, what are you planning to make? Music? Apps? Templates? DIY? If you’re doing anything cool and want to share it just let me know.