Great news, Stria arrives for your iPad. I’ve been looking forward to this as I’m a big fan of the other apps in the series.
Multilevel Interactive Sound Synthesizer
“Stria” is the title of a very important composition by John Chowning and I would like to say that this computer music piece rapresents the manifest of Frequency Modulation technique applied to audio synthesis, invented by Mr. Chowning himself.
- Up to 240 Frequency Modulation Oscillators or simple Wavetable Additive
- Five Spectral Pitch Grid Generators (Geometric, Harmonic, Fibonacci, Scalar, Temperated)
- Event Pitch Jittering
- Event Envelope
- Oscilloscope and animated XY Pad
- Effects chain: Doppler, Chopper, Glitch Gen, Sync Grain, Spectral Arpeggiator, FDN Reverb, Dynamic Compressor/Expander
- Save unlimited Snapshots number
- Pad interpolating snapshots
- MIDI/Network Control Change input
- Connection Control: Midi, Scrub Y and Accelerometer X/Y
- Capture Master Audio Output
- Run Audio in Background
- Embedded User’s manual
- Up to 25 built-in snapshots presets
- Sonoma Audio copy and paste
- Dropbox supports
- Audiobus compatible
Stria is priced at $8.99 (£5.99).