Here’s the description:
The first fully functional audio mastering application for iPad. For everyone who wants to make own music tracks excellent quality. Based on the same algorithms which used in professional plug-ins this application turns your iPad into a real mastering studio.
This all-in-one tool lets you process sound, convert audio formats, change sample rate, convert bit depth, cut part of track for preview and make fade-in and fade-out.
With very easy and clear interface you can tweak all controls in real time and listening to the final result right away.
Built-in presets let you quickly find the general mood of your composition and a slightly tweak to get a best result. If you make own preset that you want to use later, you can save it as a preset hotkey.
Audio processing features:
- Linear phase 10-bands graphic Equalizer based on phase shifting.
- Three bands Stereo Imaging with common Stereo Width level.
- Harmonic Saturator with three sets of harmonics.
- Loudness Maximizer with adjustable response speed and ceiling.
- Sample rate converter from 96, 88.2, 48 to 44.1 kHz.
- Bit depth converter supported 16, 24, 32 bits.
- Dithering with noise shaping.
- Supports .wav, .aif, .mp3 audio file formats.
- Predefined preset hotkeys, ability to create own presets.
- All processing settings are stored for each file.
- Processing group of selected files.
- Exchange files thru internal Web service.
- Compatible with AudioCopy / AudioPaste.
- Supports iTunes file share.
iPad 2 and higher is recommended. Generally this application can be run with iPad 1 but there is possibility of dropping the signal out when playback, especially at frequencies above 44.1 kHz. Offline processing can be done with any iPads quite well.
Please note: This application is audio processing tool only. It does not have audio editor functions.
The app is priced at $9.99.