Here’s the detail:
- Enter notes and rests on the staff with your finger or stylus – after engaging the new pencil tool on the palette, notes are entered on the staff when tapping where you want to enter notes.
- Select accidentals in palette for finger or stylus entry
- Select notes and other score objects for dragging or editing by using your finger or stylus
- Transposing, Concert Tuning or Concert Pitch
- New Select features – double tap a measure to bring up new options (such as Select All, Select Part)
- Transpose, double tap a measure, make your selection, and press Transpose. Notion will transpose notes, chord symbols and diagrams and optionally, key signatures.
- Fill score with rests feature – double tap a measure, select a region or whole score, and tap ‘Fill with Rests’ to complete your score for printing or sharing.
- Eraser tool now erases the contents of the current selection, instead of bringing up the eraser cursor
- Specify the part abbreviation separately to the part name
- Bug fixes